stands near the Diamond in County Armagh it is the house in which
the Orange Order was
formed in 1795
The house and nearby public house has been
renovated with the aid of a grant from the International Fund for
Ireland. It was opened to the public in 2000 as museums.
Read about the formation of the Orenge Order
and the Battle Of The